SR20 Forum banner

hello!

667 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  UrbN 
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by hayabusaman:
yeah, broken tach. It looks funny, though...hehe. figured you guys would get a laugh out of it. The guages were overpriced. I think I paid about $110 for them and they didn't come with needles, but I like the white on white. I have a small tach mounted on my steering column, now in front of my stock (broke) tach. That pic was taken on Mt. Lemon in Tucson. If anyone gets a chance to go there (passing through Tucson or visiting for a while), take the chance. Trust me, it's worth it. The ride down is INCREDIBLE as is the view from up top. check out the view at my friend Tony's site Tucson at night on chicane.net

-Andy Boyles, AZ
'95 200SX SE-R w/ goodies
</font>
a hundred and ten for what... the gas and temp gages? i know that the ser's come with the tach and speed white gages...?n e one know where to get cheap gas ansd temp white gages? also how to make them indiglo so that they will match my hvac air condidtioning gages...

------------------
fu@k vtec

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.