SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IN NEED HELP WITH AN AXEL PROBLEM:CONFUSED: I HAVE GUYS.....ARE THERE TWO DIFFERNT AXELS FOR A 92 SENTRA W/O ABS OR ARE THERE TWO DIFFRENT TRANNY'S CUZ MY AXELS DON'T FIT IN MY NEW TRANNY........ARE NX AND SENTRA AXELS THE SAME:confused: THANX FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCED

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
Hey Sunnysupersaloon whats up. whats the deal with the engine mounts and alternater. I have not heard from you in over a month seems like you forgot me. I hope not, you do not want me to loose faith in you. Call me at 305-282-3643. I will help you out with your axle dilima if you need help.

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
whoa buddy!

your post looks like a nightmare :( caps are bad.. remember that, k?

What car do you have? What motor do you have? What tranny do you have? (lsd/non lsd.. any idea on year?)

The difference between the ABS and NON-ABS axles is a ring that is pressed onto the outside of thehub end of the axle... it can be pried off carefully with a screwdriver and carefully put back on with a small hammer and a block of wood. Basically, axles between abs/nonabs are the same, the ring just gets pressed on.
The axles between LSD and NON-LSD are different because the differential is different(I think?) and the case is different (for sure)
so, who cares if you have abs! Also, NX2000 to Sentra SER (b13 chassis) axles are the same(providing that they are both lsd[should be! they were from factory!but that does not mean they are for sure.. previous owners can be odd people...] and both the same breed[manual/auto])

What tranny do you have (manual/automatic) and what engine (sr20de I assume) and is the tranny LSD or NONLSD?

also.. you would have wanted to post this in the correct forum (general sr20de) to get better responses.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts