SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Stock Speed?
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys this is my 1st time posting a new thread here in sr20. I jus purchased my 1st nx2000 today for a whopping 1500buks with only 50k on the odometer. pretty nice if u ask me. to replace my 86 dodge 600 turbo.
I bought a reman'ed garrett T3 turbo but i really didnt pay attention to the details, heres where i was hopin you guys could help me out.
i have some photos of it. and if its any good 2 put on the nx. if any1 can tell me by sight what it is it worked great on my 2.2l turbo dodge

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
whats the stampings on it say?

·
Stock Speed?
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well its currently in the dodge but i know i had garrett on it duh as it should. but i dont know if its too small for good flow for this motor or not. dont want to waste time installing and tuning jus to find out its no good ill try to find out what the stamps say. i kno a guy at my job has a 90 sum sentra same motor with a t3 but his compressor housing is way bigger. i belive he said t3-r? something along those lines sorry for my lack of knowlege in the turbos field im new to turbos in depth.

·
The Serbaninator
3,241 Posts
SE R Madness said:
it's either off a Ford or a Sabb..
could EASILY be an airresearch turbo from a diesel benz. Those things have been popping up on ebay in mass numbers for years "rebuilt"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts