SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay ... tell me what mods i can get for this car and how HP's i can crank out if it .. then after that tell me .. where and how much i can get a full SR20DE swap .. Washington is the closest to me if i have to US to get it done .. dont laugh at my 200SX SE .. its a harmless car ... okay .. it never hurt nobody honest

------------------
"symbol of a true rice-boy (not a racial slur, means all show no go, typical car that has $5000 bucks of wheels and tires, a big 5 inch tip, aero kit, a thumping stereo, vinyl graphics, no springs and not much else)." -= sentra.net =-

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
check out http://www.sentra.net
they are dedicated to the GA16's.
as far as an engine swap for your area...i can't really help. but maybe someone else in the forum can.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man .. .

------------------
"symbol of a true rice-boy (not a racial slur, means all show no go, typical car that has $5000 bucks of wheels and tires, a big 5 inch tip, aero kit, a thumping stereo, vinyl graphics, no springs and not much else)." -= sentra.net =-

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Just wanted to say there are a few 1.6ers on these boards, I hope you find what your looking for at sentra.net, great site with very helpful members. I also have a few things on my site that are worth looking at. Good luck with your 1.6

late,
wes

www.wes.nissanpower.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts