SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to install projector headlights on my 1997 200SX, but haven't had much luck getting them to fit with my clear corners. I've contacted Nis-Knacks and they faxed me directions, but it's really of no use. From what they sent me, the projector's are made to fit with the crystal clear corner lenses. I do not have these. I have just the basic clear corners which, I believe, is just a direct OEM replacement. Does anyone have the projector headlights with just clear corners or factory corners? If so, any help or info you can provide me with in getting them to fit with the projectors would be VERY helpful!

·
Registered
429 Posts
If you're gonna give this guy any help, please post it, because I'm also gonna install my projector's soon (when I'm done painting them black), but I do have nis-knacks' (stealth) clear corners.

BTW Leenhanz, I also got the directions from Nis-knacks by e-mail so I would give you that if you didn't already have it.. I found some instructions before online with pictures, and printed it out, but I can't find them (either at home, or online).. good luck though

[This message has been edited by domiguy (edited 09-16-2001).]

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
I have the projectors, but I don't think that they will fit. I tried, and ended up using a zip tie to support them until my crystal corners came in from nis knacks

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sorry this is more of a question cuz i dont really have an answer for u ..will those clear crystal corners & projectors fit on a 98'? do the projectors come with the wiring or is it just a different light pattern..? if i get both of these do u know if ill be able to fit a grill made for the 95-97's on a 98..?anyone done it?

------------------
[email protected] vtech

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ser20de:
Sorry this is more of a question cuz i dont really have an answer for u ..will those clear crystal corners & projectors fit on a 98'? do the projectors come with the wiring or is it just a different light pattern..? if i get both of these do u know if ill be able to fit a grill made for the 95-97's on a 98..?anyone done it?
</font>
Yes and yes and yes. Click on my site at the bottom of my sig for pics of a 98 with that stuff installed. My car is back to stock now though, at least in terms of the front end.

------------------
-Nuke the bastards-

Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli P700z's

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts