SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago i bought a 1993 se-r I slapped on a catback exhaust and a short ram intake so far. i would like to keep the car all motor.
My question is what should the next thing i do be headers, upgraded clutch, or pulleys?
Also what is a good clutch to get since the stock clutch has 90k on it and if you could hook me up with the price too.

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
Whoa.. I'm gonna beat Harris to it..

You are asking some very common questions, many of which are covered in the FAQs.

If you want to keep it all-motor, then I'd suggest going into the all-motor section of the board and read, read, read.

You will also want to go over to www.se-r.net, there are plenty of good starter faqs and other info you need to know located there.

You want to go with a header, whatever clutch you want, lots of folks like the ACT S/S setup, but they are always personal preference. Pulleys make a difference, and are a good "bang for the buck" addition. If you are low on funds, go for a pacesetter header, or get the pulleys if they are still on sale. If you do the clutch, buy a lightweight flywheel and install it at the same time, they make a nice difference.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Your first stop should be www.se-r.net That will help you with the majority of your questions.

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Good job, guys! Looks like I trained you boys well. ;)

·
"The world is yours"
307 Posts
i think the obx header is better for your buck if you want my opinion

·
Bitter Old Man
2,623 Posts
You need to sell that SE-R and get a late-model Mustang GT if you want faster.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts