SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright my friend has bought a Zenki 240sx and it has a full S15 SR20 with 6-spd tranny etc etc, Greddy Turbo Timer, Apexi SAFC, Greddy boost gauge, and Greddy PROFEC B-SPEC 2 Boost controller. The turbo is stock as is the wastegate and manifold. Ok we think we got everything set right but, when he puts it to high boost (set at 18/39) (Low is 2/10) (he wants 11 pounds on his high if we made a mistake in # help please ) it goes only to 1 bar and then shoots right back down to 2 marks over 0.5 bars and stays there. We messed with the gain and it controlled it for the most part with the gain set very low but it still was going to only 2 marks above 0.5 bars. Please any input is good i appreceate it thank you

·
The Serbaninator
3,241 Posts
that's because hte profec b spec II is a flaming piece of crap. It's so crappy that's the reason Greddy no longer sells it and went back to a redesigned, but basically the same, profec b (now the profec type s or whatever)

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
can't go wrong with MBC's. except i can only set it at one setting at full boost :) good for 15 bucks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts