SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I'm looking for a trustworthy person to be our local club's "contact" in the US for importing aftermarket mods etc.

Please can anyone assist.

First assignment:

Find out cost for importing 1 set of S3 cams from JWT.
Maybe a list of most common stuff modded on SR20DE's and price.

Ours are all high-port motors.

I'm in Johannesburg, South Africa. (Shipping will probably have to go to Durban)

Thanks,

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Try to get ahold of Liuspeed(I think that's how he spells his handle). He seems to be able to get quite a few different things, has contacts, and has a good rep for business. Check the user listings for him and also his posts by using the search button and you'll see what I mean.

Wish I could be the one to help, but I don't have the experience... though I'm honest and trustworthy.

Peace Out,
Mark

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, will check him out.

Did you get the email I sent you? Some nice pics there. Try and host some if you have time....

BTW, what does a set of cams cost from JWT +/-??

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Sabre 200 Gxi said:
Thanks, will check him out.

Did you get the email I sent you? Some nice pics there. Try and host some if you have time....

BTW, what does a set of cams cost from JWT +/-??

I think the cams usually run $500+

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Yes, I got your pics, Sabre. All of those cars are sweet. Don't know how to host the pics, but I can forward the email to someone who can... any volunteers?

I'm getting ready to 3 stage my car and will take some pics and put them on my website(stop laughing, Serban). The ones I have on there now are too damn big, so I'll take pictures after the "cleansing" using the proper sized digital resolution this time.

Peace Out,
Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts