SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have a 00 Sentra SE w/ a SR20DE and I need some engine mods! I've got an intake and exhaust. I want some injectors, wires, a header(not from Stillen; too expensive) and underdrive pulleys. Does anyone know where to get these?
Thanks!
Justin

·
Registered
729 Posts
the pulley's you can get from a number of places..But www.Importpartsplus.com has them

But check out the www.B15sentra.net boards we are gonna be putting together a group deal onthe pulley's

------------------
2k SE

[This message has been edited by Sentra Styling (edited 08-02-2001).]

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Don't buy injectors. Unless you've got a turbo or NOS to justify the extra fuel, the injectors are worthless. Stay with stock plug wires. Aftermarket "performance" plug wires do nothing.

·
Registered
303 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Scarpa:
Don't buy injectors. Unless you've got a turbo or NOS to justify the extra fuel, the injectors are worthless. Stay with stock plug wires. Aftermarket "performance" plug wires do nothing.</font>
They look cool though

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Welcome! injestors aren't neccesary until NOS or forced induction is added. the magnecor wires arethe best IMHO and according to se-r.net. they're not really an add-on for hp, but look good and help with starting the car smoothly. hotshot probably hasthe best deal for headers. they have good customer service and aren't as pricey as stillen (thus the- $tillen -nickname). courtesy nissan was having a sale on UR pulleys ($240 and free belts, i think). what kind of intake and exhaust do you have?

stiletto

99 Sentra SEL platinum gold w/ HS headers and CAI, custom b-pipe, arospeed exhaust, magnecor 8.5mm wires, eibach pro-kit, courtesy nissan frt and rear STB, smc short shifter, greddy knob, jwt clutch, k&n crankcase breather, 17 deg. timing, clear corners and taillights and not a single stock bulb.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts