SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used Autometer Sportcomp gauge off of eBay. Unfortunately, the seller decided to not include any wiring or instructions. At the moment I'm in the dark. Someone please help, where the hell does all this go?

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
zeno said:
I just bought a used Autometer Sportcomp gauge off of eBay. Unfortunately, the seller decided to not include any wiring or instructions. At the moment I'm in the dark. Someone please help, where the hell does all this go?

S= wire to sender I= 12+v ignition source G= chasis ground

The white wire goes to dimmer switch 12v+ to activate the light. The black is ground. The little alluminum sender adapter you send to me for free :D
Thats an intimidating pussy you have on your motor.

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
if that doesnt help you can always go to autometer.com click on products, then tech support, then gauges for installation instruction downloads in .pdf format

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, thanks for the help.

Also, I heard you have to ground the sensor to the adapter, is this correct?

Low612 said:
Thats an intimidating pussy you have on your motor.
:D It makes the Honda boys run for cover

·
Learn to swim
1,043 Posts
zeno said:

Not exactly. The sending unit has to be grounded. You may want to look on their website, but I think I had to ground my power and my sending unit both from the same ground...JOsh

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
Install your sensor on your NisSport H2O adapter. The NisSport adapter needs to be grounded. It should have a screw on the body somewhere. Place a wire on that screw and ground it to the body somewhere.

zeno said:

:D It makes the Honda boys run for cover

1 - 6 of 6 Posts