SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a wastegate actuator for a t25 from a bb. I'm in the process of turboing my p11. if anyone knows where i can find one, or if you have one for sale let me know. Thank you so much!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Witt19 said:
so you want to set up an external wastegate on your t25 set up? or u just need an actuator arm????
i need the wastegate actuator arm (i'm assuming thats what the whole unit is called) i dont want an external wastegate like a tial, but what it comes with from the factor from nissan

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
You can get the HKS adjustable one for about $100. Its adjustable up to 1.2bar, I'm getting mine in this week.

Justin

·
Registered
751 Posts
Crono - where is this HKS unit from? Got more info? The T25 (BlueBird) that I have doesn't have an actuator or arm either.

Thanks in advance for any info...

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
dreadsword said:
Crono - where is this HKS unit from? Got more info? The T25 (BlueBird) that I have doesn't have an actuator or arm either.

Thanks in advance for any info...
http://w1.igateway.com/clients1/tc/...pagenum=1&cgifunction=Search&cgifunction=form

That is a sample pic from Enjuku ( a shop here in Orlando) that sells them. They are only "made" for S13 and S14 T25's, but you only need to switch out your bracket that connects the wastegate to the turbo, aka just pop it in place of the old wastegate. This thread talks more about them.

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=68216&highlight=HKS+actuator

Hope this helps.

Justin

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I got mine today, and it will be installed tomorrow, I will be sure to post about the results. Looks VERY nice, silver finish with HKS stamped on the top.

Justin

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
BTW: Make sure you get the S13 model, because the S14 is longer...too long for our turbo, seeing as its for the T28 vs T25 s13.

Justin

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I didn't buy it on the website, I only live 10 minutes from the actual shop. They got it to me for $106 after tax brand new in box, they have a few in stock, it would be best to call them!

Justin

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
Crono1321 said:
BTW: Make sure you get the S13 model, because the S14 is longer...too long for our turbo, seeing as its for the T28 vs T25 s13.

Justin

so if i wanted to do this for my t28 setup, i would get the s14 one??

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
No promises, but I would think that is a yes, as long as the T28 is similar to those found on S14's. I'm putting it on today I'm so excited woowoo!

·
From Miami to New York
1,999 Posts
I have one off an S13 turbo $30 shipped

1 - 17 of 17 Posts