·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SWEET!:

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

G

·
0 Posts
www.b15sentra.net is first to bring to you the new pictures of the 2002
Sentra SE-R as well as the new Z concept!

Please go to the homepage and look there for picture link!

No specs on engine, they will release within 2 days!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I am loving this car. The front bumper looks a little weird but it works. Someone on freshalloy.com did a photoshop of it and made it white and it looks *real* nice. Has like an 'i'mgonnanutt' factor of like 12 or something... hehe... okay... done rambling...

Mel

G

·
0 Posts
an intercooler would fit nicely in that front bumper. DAMN THAT IS SWEET!

------------------
1993 NX2000
with stuff.

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Ok I edited the picture in photoshop to make the new SE-R to my liking. It is now a 2 door, with tinted all windows(had to b/c I suck at photoshop and this was the only way for 2 doors to happen), and the frontier front end is now toned down a little, but it is still there, and last but not least the horrible economy car antenna is gone! Now I would buy it!

here is the white one from the other page... i just made that one a 2 door also:

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff

My Page

[This message has been edited by borguesian (edited 01-06-2001).]

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
The ONLY thing I don't like about it is the "inset" center section of the front end, the Frontier quality. 4 doors is GREAT!
Just make the front bumper look like Greg's top yellow Photoshopped version and it's perfect. Would it be sorta easy for a body shop to trim those two vertical edges off and sand them to be smooth, then repaint? Actually there is a lot of edge there. Probably would have to cut the two center bumper sections out, pull them forward half an inch, re-attach them, then smooth it over.

Need to see a pic of the rear with that spoiler!

And the GTR version is SWEET. Just remove a bit more of the bottom part of the middle top bumper section, stick in an IC and whallah!
Sentra GTR

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

[This message has been edited by Ben98SentraSE (edited 01-06-2001).]

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Can wait to see a REAL white 02 SE-R. A white one, similar to the photoshopped one, would be SO darn smooth.

This SE-R would be the kind of car I garage and keep IMMACULATE. Drive it ONLY in GOOD weather. Keep the turbo 98 SE for all other weather since I don't give a rat's ass about its paint's condition
It's already in such bad shape anyways when I bought it

The more and more I scroll up and down to look at the real bumper versus the photoshopped one, the better and better I like the real one actually...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Totally agree with ya Ben...the more I look at the real pic the more I like it! Still, I wish Nissan went with a 2 door coupe, but I'm delighted they brought back the Sentra SE-R...it's been one long a$$ wait!

·
En mi barrio..
1,588 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SERboy:
so...now that we've raped it with all these "touch ups"...what does the stock one look like??</font>
The first and second pictures posted are the origanals

------------------

Wanna race?
(Ok, the GTi-R it's mine but it's my dads)
paradiseracing.homestead.com/home.html

[This message has been edited by Sr20 B12 (edited 01-07-2001).]

·
Registered
194 Posts
oh...i know that, i meant wheres the SE-R we will be getting straight from the factory...these all have aftermarket rims and so forth...(as a matter of fact, my friend has a set of the rims on the yellow se-r)...anyways...heres a link to the backside of the se-r and more info....

http://www.freshalloy.com/naias2001/main.html

cool SE-R emblem...

G

·
0 Posts
Man I would love to have a 2 door Vspec to park right next to my '91. Just can't have it in a 4 door.

T

·
0 Posts
So when can I go to my Nissan dealership and get those new SE-R Vspec badges?.. haha

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
well its slowly growing on me. one thing they did put some different seats in it. i will have a sit down and see how they fit. guages look pretty cool too. still think its somewhat ugly...but hell the classic is a shitbox for crying out loud(shitbox, shoebox, brick). dont know if i want a 4 door tho. im thinking about getting a new car when i go into grad school next spring. and well if its going to be cheap its probaly going to be mine. wrx little too expensive, and that styling on it is even more ...uhh...interesting than that of this new sentra. god why couldnt they chop off two doors. my friend had an idea...take it to a customizer shop, do a chop job
make it a coupe. now that would be cool...the absolute only 2 door new se-r. i think i can handle a new car for under 20 if i get a decent job which i will. mba is easy enough to do with a full time job. and well the shitbox slowly needing...turbo

------------------
Thats my opinion and I could be wrong

93 classic
Aztec Red, Automatic, POP, STB, OEC battery tie down, AD22VF's, Pirelli P4000's

1 - 20 of 23 Posts