SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cleaned up my car today. Well i cleane the outside so far. I washed it 2 times, gave it 1 coat of polish, and one coat of wax. If I have time im gonna wax again tomorow! This is the first time shes had such good treatment in months...i figured i might as well since its such a nice day out. Here ya go....

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

[This message has been edited by RPWSER (edited 04-22-2001).]

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Damn everyones taking pictures and what not of clean cars. Wait till you get a look at mine. I got this new wax and man does it help the black stand out!! I got something for you Ryan.....Looks good though BTW

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NyceP26:
Damn everyones taking pictures and what not of clean cars. Wait till you get a look at mine. I got this new wax and man does it help the black stand out!! I got something for you Ryan.....Looks good though BTW

</font>
LOL, ok. What are you talking about man, mines as clean as a babys (_l_)

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Ya need clear corners bro... check eBay, like $20.

------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
So I guess you and Jordan are the only Nissans in town that look like that? Jim Wold Technologies banners......

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Nice grill, but you definately need clear corners.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

G

·
Looks great Ryan... black is definitely one of the best colors. Silver looks hot too. What springs did you lower that with? that looks like the height i want to be around. speaking of washing cars...i spent 2 hours washing my car yesterday and then it damn rained and got dirt all over my car
every damn time i wash my car it rains..... i'll have to wash it the day before prom and stick it in the garage till the next day. haha. looks good though man.

------------------
-Dan
Black 95 200sx SE

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Same as mine too
But I want GC's man soon..I need to be lower damnit

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R

·
Registered
424 Posts
With the exception of the clear corners and stickers our cars are identical. Hey, how come you only have one inspection sticker?

------------------
96 w/ HS CAI, timing @ 17, 92 I/E cams, Naxos muffler, Eibach Sportlines, Front struts: Motivational, Rear shocks: KYB AGX's, S/T sway bars, ES lower control arm bushings and motor mounts, Courtesy F/R STB, APC Clear corners, Stillen grille, and Focus short throw.

[This message has been edited by Bwilsor (edited 04-23-2001).]

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by borguesian:
Ya need clear corners bro... check eBay, like $20.

</font>
**** that ****! How much horsepower do they add? I dont waste my money on that ****. The grill was fre and so was the banner

------------------

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bwilsor:
With the exception of the clear corners and stickers our cars are identical. Hey, how come you only have one inspection sticker?

</font>
Some of use don't have emmissions.

------------------

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i saw brent
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NyceP26:
So I guess you and Jordan are the only Nissans in town that look like that? Jim Wold Technologies banners......

</font>
Correction. Only Nissans in town period
OK, theres one other. a teal 95 SE with a winshield banner that says Nissan 200sx. As if i dont know what kinda car it is, lol.
AND, we took the rest of Jordans baner off today

------------------

[This message has been edited by RPWSER (edited 04-24-2001).]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts