Discussion Starter #1
Heres my baby:

and

and another...

one more....

------------------
Jordan
1998 Sentra SE -
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, I have B14 rims cause I have a B14.
I am actually keeping them as I just got brand new Pirelli tires

I will be going after some 16's in white probably this spring.

------------------
Jordan
1998 Sentra SE -
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I will sell you mine if you want (and if the price is right) they are just taking up space in the shed, and I need more mod money

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DUDE...they are real lights
Nis-knacks.

------------------
Jordan
1998 Sentra SE -

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by brian:
I will sell you mine if you want (and if the price is right) they are just taking up space in the shed, and I need more mod money

</font>

dude how much!? i need street wheels (stockers are getting kuhmo's when i find street wheels).

------------------
never saw me coming did you honduh owner?

http://www.geocities.com/monsoonsite/myser_intro.html

·
Registered
596 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by brian:

</font>
Hey Brian,

How much do you want for your wheels? I've already got the B13 brake upgrade, but they will not come close to fitting under my stock hubs. (93XE, remember?) You won't even have to ship them. I can come by Courtesy and pick them up.

Tommy
93 XE w/JDM SR20DE

·
Registered
858 Posts
very nice head lights & those rims are fine.

·
Registered
858 Posts
very nice head lights & those rims are fine.

·
Registered
858 Posts
oops, so nice I said it twice hehe

·
Registered
420 Posts
About those projectors...I e-mailed Nis-Knacks awhlie ago but no response. Are the black housing lights still available? I thought a set of the black housing turn signals and projectors would look good my red car, but I don't even know if production has been discontinued. Anyway, wanna share some info that I don't have?

------------------
'95 200 SX SE-R
PR CAI; ACT Disc & PP; ES MM; Pro-Kits; now raising funds for AGX's

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
tommy, just give me a call up there when you can.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
Registered
20 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Toddles82:
About those projectors...I e-mailed Nis-Knacks awhlie ago but no response. Are the black housing lights still available? I thought a set of the black housing turn signals and projectors would look good my red car, but I don't even know if production has been discontinued. Anyway, wanna share some info that I don't have?

</font>
Toddles82:

Can you give me the email addy for Nis-Knacks. I am also interested in the Black Headlights. Just like the headlight on the SE-R on http://www.wes.nissanpower.com/catalog.html. Very very nice....

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Sorry fellas, but Nis-Knacks is no longer able to offer the projector lights. The only way you'll find them is on EBAY or in the classifieds. It's a shame too because it sounds like many people are really interested in buying them now! Anyway, the black housing lights are more rare than the chrome's, they came out shortly before the molds were destroyed by fire. Oh and thanks for the plug SR20PILOT, however my car is an SE, meaning it has the 1.6

------------------
late,
wes
my site

[This message has been edited by wes (edited 01-02-2001).]

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Um, Wes doensn't www.robocar.com sell the Nis Knacks stuff, of what they have leftover?

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts