·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-93 b13 ga16 powered
-swapping sr20de+T primera motor
-primera 5spd with lsd
-bb t25 turbo and manifold
-2.5 custom dp gutted cat back to straight muffler(2.5 back)
-jonneyracecar fmic
-2.25-2.5 ic piping..with hks style bov
-stock ecu u12
-nisport oil suplly w/ reducer
-kn filter
-370 nissan oem
-walbro low pressure fuel pump(if i can find it, if not...will a 300z tt drop in and work with that comp?)
-stock maf
-spec clutch kit 260 or so lb/tq
-nx2000 radiator
-91oct

ad22vf up front, stock master cylinder, with g20/nx2k rear disk

falken/maybe dunlop dot sticky tires.

im sure im forgetting something....but what should i exspect? 1/4 mile times, drivablilty...problems etc....im new to the world of nissan turbos....i might end up going s-afc...maybe s-afcII. but what about the current setup?

feel free to say whatever you want! ill take it with a grain...

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Ok, that looks pretty good man. YOu should run a 2.5" DP to a 3" exhaust for best results. ALso, run 2" hot side IC piping and 2.5" cold side, that will help with lag from the big pipes by keeping velocity up through the IC core.

You may want a turbo timer and a manual boost controller once the car is running strong to add a couple PSI.

Brent

·
sleeper
5,445 Posts
I wouldn't gut the cat, i think it tends to create more turbulence and hurt power. if anything, use a straight pipe. at stock boost, looking around 14 flat at 100mph.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
go...the dp i got has a gutted cat weilded on. i think when the motor is all running, ill have to goto the muffler shop. and then i will redue the pipes.

turbo timer. im getting...and i can make a manuel boost controller:D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
get the 255 walbro fuel pump. nismo fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure gauge, boost gauge

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got the boost gauge.

i was told if i run a walbro 255 low pressure pump i wouldnt need a regulator. i dont see why i couldnt just get it that way. i think im gonna go ahead and get those parts. ill need em in the long run.

i have my gauges.
-boost
-oil pressure
-water temp
-volts
more on the way

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what boost woudl that stock sr20de maf max out @...or will something else give? i heard up to 12lbs. basically....what would be the max boost i can hold on this setup...and would would restrict me first...or blow first?

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
just do it right the first time man, you remind me of this guy b-rad. it will be cheaper to do it better the first time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts