SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you want to go beat the hell out of some puck ass kid in Greenville? I think the punk is trying to screw me over on the nitrous kit I bought from him. I hate punks!

·
Registered
765 Posts
haha yeah, we have a pretty big SE-R group in the Dallas area :D

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
If you guys knew where Greenville was, you would not even go near there (actually it is not that bad, just in the middle of nowhere)

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Do we need to call out the texas se-r mafia on this guy? We have reel good rates...........HeHeHe

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
His name is Jason McComb and all he gave me was his addy, BUT when I searched his last name and city I got his phone number and left a message. (903-454-6152) If you guys get a response and get him to mail the damn thing I swear I will pay you back.

·
Registered
483 Posts
hey I live in Rowlett . I am the closest one to greenville. It's about 30 miles away. Believe me, that's close for TEXAS. Well tell me what this kid did to you?

·
Registered
596 Posts
I am only 220 miles away. Give me 3 hours and that guy will be sorry he crossed paths with the TX SE-R mafia! :cool: We will have to have a DFw party and visit this guy en masse.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dswtflip4u said:
hey I live in Rowlett . I am the closest one to greenville. It's about 30 miles away. Believe me, that's close for TEXAS. Well tell me what this kid did to you?
I saw a classified for a zex kit over on clubsi (I know, I know) so I replied and for $435 I was suppoed to get a zex kit gauge pod, and a phantom A/F gauge. After I sent him the cash he said he shipped it out, so then I emailed him about a tracking # and I have not heard back from him. My bank said that he did indeed cash the check. I am just so pissed right now. I busted my ass to save up for that kit and there is no way in hell some punk kid is going to screw me. I have talked to the police and post office and FBI and I think they can help me but I know that there are quite a few Texans on this board and all the Texans I know (3) don't take ****!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts