SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
brian, I guess you are all alone, I guess everybody likes those 4 doors, or classics and nxs, if I were you, I would sell your car :) (I just had to make yall' look,and make it look like another person has a se-r)

G

·
Hey Brian, just took a look at your car, nice!! I know you are busy NOS-sifying yours, but on a much simplier level, what kind of intake and exhaust mods did you do to it? I have heard that POP charger is the way to go, and its about $110 from JWT. I will probably just put intake and a muffler on for now, to hold me over until summer, when the real fun starts. I have read all the reviews and such on se-r.net, just wondering what you have to add.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, the first thing my car got was a POP, that is worth the money in the sound it makes, you can get one from us for 99 bux though (I think) and the only exhaust mods I have done was the stillen axle back exhaust (besides the stillen 4-1 header) the POP is good for hp and the muffler is good for torque. and that will not hold you until the end of the summer, I think you will possibly have some suspention stuff and maybe some more engine stuff too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts