SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have asked this question in the Sentra SE forum, but nobody wants to help me. I have a 2001 Sentra SE, and I am looking for a way to get a cooler lookin grill for it. Right now I am mainly lookin for some mesh grill material that I can make my own out of, but I cant seem to find any anywhere! I have looked at Home Depot, but there mesh looks hella gay. Does anyone either know where I can get cool lookin mesh, or a pre-fab grill for the car? Thanks everyone so much!

------------------
'01 Sentra SE
5-spd
Place Racing CAI
..and other no HP adding goodies...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the only stuff I know, and Home Depot is the only place I know to get it.

------------------
-3x CRX owner
-SE-R mods: "Home Depot" intake
-

·
Registered
723 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 94_REDSE-R:
This is the only stuff I know, and Home Depot is the only place I know to get it.

</font>
looks excellent... perfect cell-size i was looking for. have you done it to your car? im really anal about cutting up my grill....

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
I made a mesh grill for my CLASSIC and I also bought my the mesh at Home Depot. It is very easy to mold. Just becareful it is sharp as hell. It will cut you. Tust me!
GOODLUCK!!!!

------------------
92 RED CLASSIC - NOS,HOTSHOT HEADER,INTAKE,EXHAUST,MSD,ACT CLUTCH AND PRESSURE PLATE

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I havent done it to mine. I got that pic from Sentra.net. They have a good Sentra On-Line Magazine thats useful sometimes.
I have done it to my 91 CRX.
Its really really sharp like SE-Rican said.
I didnt have to cut my grill or bumper. However I did screw it in place with black screws. I would try all other hardware stores. Ask for gutter guard. Look in the gutter section.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks alot guys, I will do my best and then show you the end result...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts