SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2000 celica gts 6spd black and i got alot of mods.

now im thinking of getting a new sentra vspec when they come out how would you dudes say it stacks up to the other cars
cause i am also considering a wrx or an itr.

but i hear the new nissan is gonna be kick ass!

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by V SPEC:
guess its not to friendly in this fourum</font>

Well most of us have work, or school during the day.

------------------
Kris94G20™

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you sick of the celica already
? If it were me I would get the sentra because it is cheaper, but a lot depends on money. I still have to see the WRX in person though, make sure it really isn't as ugly as I think it is.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Personally I don't think the WRX is all it's cracked up to be. With the mitsu EVO and the Sentra SE-R in the mix, I don't think the WRX really compares. Someone on our local scene board recently drove one and wasn't all that impressed.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've seen 50+ WRX's.. they are a sweet ass car in person.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I test drove that celica, fast. big ass blind spot though. I think they look sweet tuned.
Hop over to the Nissan camp!
you will not be dissapointed
Unless you like rice that is....

[This message has been edited by Mike sr20de (edited 03-16-2001).]

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
The new SE-R Spec V you are only gaining from the Celica. Gain a Torsen diff, TORQUE, doors, space, less price, you can't go wrong.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ben98SentraSE:
The new SE-R Spec V you are only gaining from the Celica. Gain a Torsen diff, TORQUE, doors, space, less price, you can't go wrong.

</font>
Ben get on aol, i need to talk to u.

·
Registered
705 Posts
2001se-r =18k, 180hp 6sp but is ugly

2003 integra = 23k, sweet but too expensive 200hp though

2001 wrx = 26k, turbo, lots of opportunity for turbo upgrade, fast of the shelf

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
personally, if the new se-r were to have a sr20ve instead of the 2.5L (is it a qr25?) i would take it over almost anything within $5000 of it. also, nissan should have kept the tradition of 2 doors on se-r's.

compared to other cars in the $19-24000, i think the se-r is the best looking outside, and inside, in a more subtle color then yellow.

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
The only problem is the WRX is has alot of hype behind it. I've seen it in public, yes it's even uglier in person. My big problem with it is the redline is 7k but the turbo weezes out at 5900!!

Blair
Hey new guy in Cleveland get a hold of me, I'm gonna put together an SE-R dinner sometime soon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts