SR20 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Z28=mullett
493 Posts
hey james, what do you say to me stopping by on friday for you to throw on the axxis pads, new VC gasket, and pick up those springs?;) lemme know

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
hey mike come on up. I won't be there till about 10:30 or 11:00. Got to go pick up some parts in dallas and go by boost factor on the way in. Parker come up any time on fri I'll be there.............james:D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Saturday

Hey, I'm tryin to bring up some SpecV owners to the shop on Saturday. So far I got one who is going, we'll be there around 2pm i think. It would be cool if some more of u guys came to meet the 'new' people. Also, if you want a chance to race against a SpecV, this is it. He wants to see how he stands against us older SE-Rs. I will not hesitate to represent :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
I will be there too!! Probably about 1 or 2pm.

Anybody who wants to buy my CAI can show up and may leave with a CAI on their car. :D Just make sure to bring some money. How much you ask? Well, $150 would be a good amount, I think. Otherwise, it may go on my car. :eek:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Sound's like a mini geekouton sat. Everyone come on up there will be a couple of 300TT's there too. By the way Jeff and Tim are in town for those that know them (TOMMY)? Old school guy's......james;)

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Tommy Jeff is gonna go back to Cali on sat. We might go to dinner on friday nite. Gonna try to get Shell Vince Jeff Tim me and you. What time you commin in town? All you other guy's are welcome too. Party with the old timers:p

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Yea I'll be at the shop. I think Matt and a lot of the guys will be there. We should all go out to dinner that nite. You need to post a thread to get it goin. Brian might even show up!:D

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
tommy said:
Yeah, it would be something if Brian showed up. That would be unusual. We would have to charge admission to come see him! :D
Do you remember what he looks like? It's a good thing our moderator dosen't look here to often. He'd zap some more of your posts:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts