SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No1 agree with me?..... maybe if they would stop being panzies and give me some imput (stupid mods deleting that last post). I hope you are enjoying this. Cause i am enjoying this quite much. NO REALY REPLY TO THIS POST SO i can see what your angle in the disagreement is, BEN? MarC? dont just sit there reply to me.

·
Registered
909 Posts
OK First off your right we have way to many off topic posts in the General forum. Thts because 1)they are from newbies that dont know to post stupid stuff in either off topic or the newbie forum. 2) Im not shre on two maybe they dont care. Second your wrong, Smoothdaddyfig does not know where to post things. You say this is a place for people to have fun. Sure that is why we have an off topics forum!!!! If you have something to post that has no sr20de content what so ever thats where it should be.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not saying that FIG knows where to post i am just saying that if he says some stupid comment to make people laugh in a thread why bother, and i was also commenting that if i have a right to be banned for putting 1 bad post in my entire 100 posts than so be it. I have made all but car related posts mostly in the correct places. Not to mention not every1 checks the off topic forum.

·
Registered
909 Posts
You want me to attack posts in the "general forum"? Lets see "Let me see your cans?" Shouldn't that be in the off topic forum? "Paintless Dent Removal"? "I am sorry"(by a mod himself)? "Where is the miami gathering"? "CF hoods"?, "Central Florida Meet/convoy to SE-r meet"? and "has anyone raced a v-tec prelude? Hmmmm sound like a bunch off topic topics to me, and thats just off the main page.
OK lets see.

1 SE-R mufflers
2 dent removal on a SE-R
3 saying sorry for something that happened in this forum
4 should be in south
5 question about SE-R hoods
6 should be in south
7 question about SE-R performance

·
jo mom
502 Posts
no sr20, i don't care. It's just alot the engine topics don't apply well to you.. I like people who make a decent attempt at grammar though..

you have some overspray on your muffler.

ah yes nice to be back after a few days.

·
Registered
883 Posts
LowDownNX said:
No1 agree with me?..... maybe if they would stop being panzies and give me some imput (stupid mods deleting that last post). I hope you are enjoying this. Cause i am enjoying this quite much. NO REALY REPLY TO THIS POST SO i can see what your angle in the disagreement is, BEN? MarC? dont just sit there reply to me.

Quick, somebody call the waaahhhhmbulance. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.