SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice website, I especially liked your dyno charts. What's up with the Courtesy Nissan B-pipe? Tell me about it (specs, bends, etc.). Any recent dynos? Keep up the good work.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well I know Eric and can say that his car pulls real sweet :) But I will let him talk about the quaility of that b-pipe. If you want pics they are on se-r.net under the courtsey exauhst section. He got pics put up on there its at the very bottom.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I measured the B-pipe and it was 62 mm inside diameter. It fit perfectly in place and bolted right up to my $tillen muffler. It also fits the OE muffler and the noise did not increase that much. Thanks for the good site reviews, I try to upddate it as much as time allows. I have some new pics to put up, because I don't have those whhels anymore. Went back to OE.

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you got the ECU yet? I didnt notice it in your upgrade list. I'd love to see how that dynos with all your other mods.

·
Registered
466 Posts
No JWT ECU for me (yet). I'm still rubbing my luck rabbit's foot(or since I'm in TN, raccoon's foot)that I will win one at the convention. I've almost gotten my fiancee to allow S3 cams and maybe the ECU, so we'll see.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Whoa whoa whoa WIN ONE!?!?! Hold the phone- you can WIN one at the National Convention?!?!? SPILL THE BEANS NOW ...please :)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Saw what the prizes were on the convention web site, but do you win them with the raffle? How do you get them? Someone explain it so I can win something! :)

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where in TN are you? I'm in Hunts-vegas, AL. I hope you're not a vol... (just kidding)

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm in Nashville. Jason, you should try to make it up here some time to dyno your car or autocross. We always need another SE-R driver there.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I wonder if us Courtesy employees get anything like the w/o entering the raffle.....like lets say a built gti-r motor, or.......the new jwt stroker kit? jk

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hell yeah, I'd love too. We've got great mountain roads down here and I LOVE driving fast on them (usually to other drivers' dismay). My setup is kinda unique: I used to street race and my front set of tires got worn pretty quick. I rotated them to the back and my balance is PERFECT. Not as much understeer and I can cut the back of the car out pretty easily on sharp corners. Lemme know when the next event is...

·
Registered
466 Posts
The next event that I'm going to make is June 4th. It will be at the local drag strip parking lot. I have a rough schedule on my web site.
http://www.mindspring.com/~novtec
its under the Solo2 page. By the way, are you going to TX?

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well Eric I might be able to make one or two events this summer. A friend is having a barbeque in Mt. Juliet so may stay around and catch an autox. Dont know when it will be yet but I my try to come for another one or two. Jobs are looking good and should be totaly free on the weekends so we will see how it goes.

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no way. Cant go to TX (too far). The drive is FOREVER!

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
From where your thingy says you are from:
Huntsville, AL to Grapevine, TX 759.5 miles

From where I'm from:
Lafayette, IN to Grapevine, TX 956.4 miles

Where where two other friends are coming from:
Chicago, IL to Grapevine, TX 980.0 miles
Detroit, MI to Grapevine, TX 1215.9 miles

I'm leaving at 2AM Friday morning :)
Panama City, FL to Grapevine, TX 824.1 miles

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I'm in Lafayette, didn't mean to put Panama City after that... should have gone right below Detroit :)

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Im not sure on the exact mileage for me but its almost 300 miles to Nashville and Eric says 10 hours from Nashville to Texas so Im suspecting close to 700 miles or there abouts. So close to 1000 miles for me. Needless to say an oil change before and then after :)

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HOLY COW!! I havent driven that far in my car in a LONG time... I'm spoiled (plus I'd hafta take time off from work and I cant do that yet...)

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well like the carton the Critic they call me Lard Butt( wait thats Hard Butt ) I drive over 200 miles each way to school and home. And well on more than one occasion Ive done it both ways in one day so 6 or so hours right there. Think this trip will be fun tho. Lots of quality time with the car and dad. Oh crap dad's going to be with me. Crap no loud music what will I do!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
ya, but dallas is not that far from the border of ok and ar. but you better watch out on your way down here, TONS of speed traps in bfe texas, and you never know what they will do to you around those areas of texarkana :) jk, but seriously watch your a$$, my buddies mom got pulled over for doing 74 in a 70, and got a ticket.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts