SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn dude, if you were going to take a graphic I made off of my page you could have at least asked. (The "noVTEC" symbol) I got no problem with it, but I'm a little torqued that you didn't even send an email letting me know. All the stuff on my site is copywritten. I use that graphic for vinyl stickers that look the same.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Man, I did not do that on purpose. I have had that for a while and I forgot where it came from. I am VERY sorry for this. If you want me to, I will take it down. Again, this was a mistake. I had some stickers made a while ago, and I wanted to use a picture of them, but I have not had the time to take any. Please accept my aplogy on this.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I decided to copy our conversation on email here as it pretty much covers what we talked about. I just want to post this here to clear the air.
>deliberate and please don't be mad.

Aw sh*t. Now I feel bad. Sorry, I came off too harsh. I didnt' realize it was you Eric. I have been under fire with my company lately with people stealing my work so I guess this is a sensative issue with me. If you want to use it have a blast. (How about a link back to my site if you have a links page or anything it?) In other cases I have made some kick ass graphics/scripts and BOOM I see them on some other companies site!!! People just don't give a sh*t anymore (No saying this about you) I now have to spend $$ on an attorney just to protect the work I have done with my business.

I also have a problem with people putting *My* companies (Federally registered Corporation I might add) name in the header of the browser even though their company name is some lame ass thing like "BFD Web Design" but in the header they put "Connecticut Web Design - by BFD"

Is this why you have not answered my Ground Contol
>questions.

Oh heck no. I'm not petty like that, I get lost in emails sometimes as I run several sites and get about 300emails a day private and/or list related. Sorry about that, what was the question?

I again apologize for the tone I set, you can use it if you like. The only thing I ask is if you end up selling stickers or something and make a lot of money off of my design. Toss me a few bucks.

Jay,
Connecticut Web Design

And there you have it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Jay, would you mind posting a link to your website? I'd like to see it.

Glad yall got this resolved.....

PS - Thanks for the info on the AEBS header you gave me last December - I LOVE IT!!!

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
LOL Eric was a bit worried last night :) Told ya Eric he wasnt all that pissed.

Check his profile his website is linked to in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts