SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SUP I LIVE IN QUEENZ AND I WANT TO KNOW IF U KNOW A GOOD SHOP TO BUILD MY ENGINE ... WHERE DID U GET URZ DONE

·
8,148 Posts
kesi24 said:
SUP I LIVE IN QUEENZ AND I WANT TO KNOW IF U KNOW A GOOD SHOP TO BUILD MY ENGINE ... WHERE DID U GET URZ DONE
Build up your motor or rebuild. If it were a point where you would have to rebuild it would be 10 times cheaper to do a Primera 10:1 motor swap. If you want a 10:1 swap in NYC done at a reasonable price call my brothers shop. He has done plenty of them.

·
Registered
858 Posts
sorry I didn't answer earlier to busy but the people who id my work moved to CALI. But lie Ian said, if you want to rebuild, jst do a swap for way cheaper.I don't know which engine has 10:1 comp. cause I heard not allJ spec motors are 10:1

·
8,148 Posts
redman007 said:
sorry I didn't answer earlier to busy but the people who id my work moved to CALI. But lie Ian said, if you want to rebuild, jst do a swap for way cheaper.I don't know which engine has 10:1 comp. cause I heard not allJ spec motors are 10:1
10:1 has a tubular manifold and most are automatic. It is just a matter of swapping manifolds to keep it legal. You may also want to retard the timing a bit when you do it.
Call Tony at V&N autobody. 516-285-4898.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts