·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at
Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

14's this season

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
i have 205/40/17 on my nx they fit but if you have lowerd your car you might need to have the in side of your fenders roled i had to do that with mine (intrax springs, must change) and put a spacing plate on the back wheels to stop them rubing the struts, but other than that they fit just fine and look awsome

[This message has been edited by Nick (edited 02-25-2001).]

G

·
i just bought some 17" Enkei Suzuka's from the enkei sportline with 205/40/17 toyo proxes tires for 700 almost brand new off ebay but now im not sure if they will fit, i dont have my car back from the paint shop so i cant put them on yet!

G

·
i have to do that if i lower my car a lot or can i keep everything the way it is and just drop it to make it look normal because it sits up pretty high when big rims are on it w/ out it being dropped

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
i have a 2 inch drop on my car and thats about as low as you want to go. but if you only drop it like 1 1/4 or 1 3/4 i think you will be fine i used to have 205/40/16 on my nx with my 2 inch drop and i never had to do any thing with it, so it all depends on how low you go, other than that i wouldnt worry about it

G

·
yes spacers. You can get then anywhere. Pepboys or a tire dealer. They just go behind the wheel to push them out a bit.

MarC

·
Registered
782 Posts

Here you go. This is a pic of my NX on 17" Tenzo Shu-4's. It has the stock springs in it. They don't rub on the strut , but the offset is +45 on these particular wheels.

------------------
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1497569&a=11327630

Louis Anaya 1992 Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 288.9 ft/lb @ 19 psi, 13.6 @ 111 mph(Street Tires),12.7 @ 112 mph(Slicks), Bluebird SR20DET w/ GTiR Pistons,T3/T04E,Deltagate Wastegate (7-9 PSI) FMAX Manifold, RevHard FMIC, JWT S3 Cams, JWT Ported & Polished Head, 1996 200SX SE-R Welded & Cyro Treated Tranny, ACT Xtreme P/PL & 6 Puck Disc, Cobra MAF, JWT ECU w/ 4 Bar Fuel Program, MSD 50lb/hr Injectors, JWT Fuel Rail, 300ZXTT Fuel Pump, AeroMotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Greddy Type "R" BOV, Greddy Profec B, Greddy Boost & EGT Guages, UR 4 Pulley Kit, Powerslot Rotors, Axxis MM Brake Pads, ES Motor Mounts, Topspeed Short Shifter, Momo Cobra Shift Knob, KYB AGX Struts, GC Coilovers (350F/600R)& 17x7 White Tenzo Shu-4's w/ Sumitomo 205/40/ZR17 Tires (Street), 13x7.5 White Lenso VPD's w/ Mickey Thompson 24x8x13 Slicks(Drag)

G

·
hey i just got my car back from the shop so i put my enkei suzuka's on and they look really really nice, im gonna put pics up tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I got 17's on my car, and I had it dropped 3.5 inches for a while and it was fine...if you dont fly over bumps or anything. But I was scratching up my new header on bumps so I got it at like a 2.5 drop in front and 2 in the rear. and it corners great and rides great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts