SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody i just bought a 1992 NX2000, its a my first car, the info i found on this board influenced my decision very much thanx a lot everybody! i love my car! well i'll talking a lot more around here.

see ya round

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think all the NXs got sold in Canada. I look around here for NXs and cant find them any where.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I've seen a couple pop up in my area all of a sudden. But they are the 1600's. I only have seen one other 2000 in my area and that was about 10 months ago. I wonder if they made more 1600's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they are selling a couple where i live, and i see 2000's and 1600's all the time, a lot more than the classic ser

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Before I bought my NX from a coworker, I had NO IDEA what an NX was, or even the classic se-r for that matter. I even thought 240sx's had a better engine than 200sx's because the number was bigger! Anyway, I now know better and I see plenty of SE-Rs around and even a few NX2000s. And my dream car is now a 240sx with a DET in it

·
Registered
77 Posts
In Regina, NXs are fairly rare sights, with there being about an equal ratio of 1600s to 2000s...

Scarpa, I know the feeling... I was looking for cars in the $5k range, and I was just finding crap... old mileage and rust-pig Jettas, Tercels, base CRXs with 200,000 kms on them, and I reluctantly called on an ad for an unspecified Nissan with 127,000 on the clock for $6000. I thought the seller had an old, overpriced Sentra E coupe, but to my perplexion it was an NX2000. Next question... T-tops? Nope... oh well. The lady gave me her address and told me to check it out, and when I did that after work that night, I saw a well-cared-for car. Then I went on the internet, found SE-R.net and had a look at timeslips. To my astonishment, stock NX2000s ran 15.9s!!! I then REALLY wanted that NX... and picked it up for $5400. It's needed (and still needs!) some work, but what can I say, I love my car! I doubt I'd have the same feelings towards a base, tired CRX or a Tercel...

(note that the prices are canadian... $0.65/US dollar)

------------------
Nissan, baby, Nissan... now burning a Honduh near you :D

'91 NX2000, HKS intake and 2.25" exhaust

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In Edmonton there seem to be a hell of alot more 2000's than 1600s but they are still rare if you compare them to rustangs. It's funny though cause I had always thought the nx was the ugliest car until my old Pulsar NX busted it's crank and I came across mine. Once I looked passed that jellybean nose I was amazed by how modern the interior looked and all the options. Plus T-TOPS!!! I went for it and I now love the jellybean look with it's wide stance (very GTP ish ). It's nice to own a car you love and know that not every second person on the block has the one like it.

[This message has been edited by Roach (edited 03-23-2001).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i agree with you 110%!!! i cant stand people that are unoriginal and jump on the bandwagon! i suped up my nissan, put rims, got nos, new paint, and now people with their peice of **** same old honda wants my car, by the way, out of all the people that race here, i am the only one with an nx!! i love that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts