SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wassup, my name is Juan and I am a regular on the www.b15sentra.net forums, this is my first time here, Anyone know when the cams for the b15 are going to be done by JWT, Mike? later,
JCC

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
I dont know about the cams, but welcome to the forum

------------------
Place Racing CAI,JWT S4 cams and JWT ECU with S4 program, hotshot gen3 header, greddy SP exhaust, KYB AGX's and Ground Controls, Konig Traffiks with Nitto NT555's

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Juan I've answered this a few times on b15 already.

They are being tested right now. No one knows when they will come out as of yet. All we can do is wait.

But trust me, we would be much better with a ecu over cams so we could reve the engine over 6700.

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AHHHHHHH!, FSU, AHHHHHH!

Gawd, I hope all this predictions about my Gators are tru and that the Noles get chewed up, am not too much into football anymore, but GO GATORS...

Yeah, We need ECU, I am sooo contemplating on running the 75shot, but no need for mishaps here, am already upwards of 200 at the crank, don't want to do anything stupid now.

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
145 stock, 55shot ZEX kit, HotShot Cold Air Intake, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust, then all the little things, PFR6G-11 plugs, timing at 16, TPS at 4.3V, Kumho 712 tires, Pro-Kit springs, cosmetic mods...at the wheels is a completely diff story, figure in a 23% or so drivetrain loss, and I wouldn't be surprised if it is even more, damn stock auto tranny.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JCGator42:
AHHHHHHH!, FSU, AHHHHHH!

Gawd, I hope all this predictions about my Gators are tru and that the Noles get chewed up, am not too much into football anymore, but GO GATORS...
</font>
that's right, baby!! GATORS are the best!!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
ha ha!!! you know i got much love for every SR20 fan!!! Welcome aboard!!! ( even if you're a gator!! ) ITS ALL GOOD!!

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
As the owner of Herd Insider, which covers.....yep Gator Fans, you guessed it....Marshall University sports.....
All I can say after last night's game is....the Gators are for real. GREAT football team.

I left Gainesville last night at about 11pm, flew back into Huntington this morning.

The Gators have the most speed of any football team I've covered in a long time.

Honestly.

------------------
Greg Perry, '93 SE-R w/ 149,000 miles, JWT pop, header, ProActive
clutch, ST bar, NOS direct-port 75hp, Autopower 4-point roll bar/harnesses.
[email protected] 1/4 mile, [email protected] 1/8 mile, 1.98 60-ft.

My SE-R page, with videos

1 - 14 of 14 Posts