SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Stumbled onto this sight while googling for a front lip spoiler for my B-14. Have had my car for almost ten years now and never been here, better late than never haha.

Btw, looks like I found the lip I want, by way of lurking through this forum last night, 94 Accord Coupe. Anyone know where I can pick one up in So. Cal.

anyhow, here's my pride, joy, and daily get my ass to work real quick cuz i always seem to wake up late, ride....

just realize i need to take better pics of the car, its been a while...

·
Use to be ^
776 Posts
He probably asked because of that grille in the background looks like it came off a Doge Ram. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh ic haha, thats actually off a 73 Benz. old grilles and hub caps make great garage wall hangings. Thanks for the welcomes

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Welcome to the forums Yoshinoya! There is a lot of helpful information on this forum and a lot of smart people :biggthump

Get yourself a Stillen lip, those look good, check out Digitek's 200sx with that lip.

oh ic haha, thats actually off a 73 Benz. old grilles and hub caps make great garage wall hangings. Thanks for the welcomes
I knew it was from a benz! Something in my heart said it was a Benz grill lol. Back in Russia one of my dad's friends used to have a benz with that grill :biggthump

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks CovertRussian for the warm welcome. That is a hott looking lip, I originaly wanted something like that, but gave up cuz i couldnt find one. Thanks again and you are right this place is great, been learning more and more about my car.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Your welcome :D

Thats one of the best non-oem cosmetic parts that I ever seen! People say they get them from Stillen, but then I hear Stillen discontinued them.

EDIT: I did find the lip on Stillen's site, it's on sale right now at $143.20. Look for 1997 NISSAN 200SX Exterior parts.

Part # 108011
Mfg # 108011

·
Ser Charles
1,948 Posts
Haha..with a name like Yoshinoya i automatically knew you were from Cali.

Welcome!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice, thanks CovertRussian, I'm gonna check it out right now.

LOL Zerogravity haha, I actually just had Yosh for lunch today. Where is Cali are you? **never mind haha, i just saw in your sig**

I am up in City of Industry.

·
Ser Charles
1,948 Posts
Nice, thanks CovertRussian, I'm gonna check it out right now.

LOL Zerogravity haha, I actually just had Yosh for lunch today. Where is Cali are you? **never mind haha, i just saw in your sig**

I am up in City of Industry.
Right on Yosh...There is a weekly meet in Arcadia for all Nissans off of Baldwin and Naomi off teh 210 freeway. You should stop by when you get a chance and meet some socal peeps.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Finally got some free time to post, sorry for the delayed response

Thanks Zerogravity, gonna have to check out that meet, what days is it usually on?

Finally got a chance to get some new shots, courtesy of my friend with a camera.

Thanks for looking!

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
Nice ride.

Original owner here of a '93 Classic. I took eleven (11) years to find this forum. :D

Best information and group of enthusiasts on the web.

Welcome to SR20 performance paradise. :biggthump

·
Proud Italian
1,779 Posts
Nice ride and welcome to the madness. You have started out right buy saying you have been searching. Thats much appreciated around here.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Finally got some free time to post, sorry for the delayed response

Thanks Zerogravity, gonna have to check out that meet, what days is it usually on?

Finally got a chance to get some new shots, courtesy of my friend with a camera.

Thanks for looking!
Nice ride! Those rims look pretty good on black too :biggthump

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcomes and compliments guys, this place is for sure, great!!!

CovertRussian, are there other se-rs with the same rims as mine? WOuld love to see them. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes and compliments guys, this place is for sure, great!!!

CovertRussian, are there other se-rs with the same rims as mine? WOuld love to see them. Thanks!
I don't recall seeing any, but they have similar design to the stock SE-R Rims just bigger, 17's?

·
VZR Conversion
1,898 Posts
welcome to the forums man! i love your 200sx it looks real clean.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't recall seeing any, but they have similar design to the stock SE-R Rims just bigger, 17's
Oh I.c.. thanks Covert.

welcome to the forums man! i love your 200sx it looks real clean
Thanks Liuspeed, trust me it doesnt always look like that haha, I just recently spent 3 hours claybarring and waxing, hopefully it will look like that for a couple more days hahaha.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts