SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be testing some out made for the b14 in around a month or so, I will take pics and tell you about my rice lights.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Are they REAL HIDs or just the bulbs?

------------------
96 w/ HS CAI, timing @ 17, 92 I/E cams, Naxos muffler, Eibach Sportlines, Front struts: Motivational, Rear shocks: KYB AGX's, S/T sway bars, ES lower control arm bushings and motor mounts, Courtesy F/R STB, APC Clear corners, Stillen grille, and Focus short throw.

·
Registered
449 Posts
If those are real HIDs, then hit us up with some pics. And a price if you can...Even if its just the bulbs.

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no, I got em today, they are just nis-knacks and do not fit correctly, but when they do, they will look good. oe quality, with upgraded wiring with 2 relays, blablabla, but I was a little disappointed when I saw that they were fake, but for testing, I will take em'

·
Registered
596 Posts
It's about time you got some rice into that car. Too many damn bolt ons and no rice. What kind of car is that?

Tommy

·
Registered
723 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tommy:
It's about time you got some rice into that car. Too many damn bolt ons and no rice. What kind of car is that?

Tommy
</font>
yeah. word. brian needs some taillight-stripes bad!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yeah boy...Taillight stripes!...Wait a sec....Is that some kind of backhanded comment about my car, Slip?

It's time to go to the track, so I can show you the full power of my painted lights.

We got to get an Ennis meet together. I need some track times for my car.

Tommy

·
Registered
449 Posts
hehe...Im down for goin to Ennis. But that noise i heard...Sadly to say...I have a heat fracture of some sort. And right on the welding. It split clean. So it sounds like ass, but i didnt lose any performance. So yea...And what bout the tail-light stripes?

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hey Chuck,

Is the heat fracture on the flexpipe? Or where is it? If it's the flexpipe, I will donate mine to you once I put my headers on. My flexpipe is only about 6 months old as it was replaced right before I bought the car. Let me know if you want it.

Tommy

·
Registered
449 Posts
Well im not for sure for sure...But! I looked under there yestarday and you know right where the flex pipe starts and the header ends. Right on the end of the header before the flex pipe it spilt clean right at the weld. Which was weird to me cause it was a clean spilt. And its not even that big, but it just spilt the top weld, not both top and bottom. Anyways...id like to get a stock SR20DE header or get it welded. But i shouldnt be the flex pipe. But thanks man...Reply and we can see...

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
723 Posts
don't you live in Austin, tommy?

the clubsi people plans ennis meets once in a while, and planoser plans to comes along sometimes. i might as well.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well, got the lights last week, had to modify them, almost burn out my eye with hot melted plastic, and they do not, nor will never fit b/c of too many modifications. they will bolt in, but will look like total crap, so no way. and I do need some rice on my car, so I am gonna put a jwt license plate frame on my car, oh wait, I have one already.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace,SMC BAKB, motul 600 brake fluid, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

·
Registered
596 Posts
That's too bad that they were such a pain to try out. Oh well, I guess that means more time to work on my car, right?

Hey, when I was at Courtesy getting my header bolts and stuff, I saw a really nice 240 in the lot. Is that one of the employee cars?

Later,
Tommy

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it is kinda fast, but not as fast as I would like it to be. What color was the 240? if it was a red 96, that is Joeys car, he works here and also has a fiber images c/f hood on the way too, so it should be a bad a$$ m/f when he is done. full bolt on car also.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts