SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shift_UK SR20
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a good idea, i have done my reasearch but i would like to place this out there for disscussion with people today. I want to get the turbo kit from jgy for like 2250 with ecu his exhuast greddy rocker arm stoppers hks cams intake and exhaust and a koyo radiator and walbro 255 this seems to be a good set up but i have the EURO SPEC SR20DE is this a good idea can i make it work with low boost. Thanx guys

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
And the difference between 9.5:1 and 10:1 (if you are lucky enough to have one of those engines) is minimal. JWT makes a 10:1 turbo/370 injector program, this I know: I ran it on my 9.5:1 engine for over a year.

·
Shift_UK SR20
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i have a really rare sr20 and i love it so i am def sticking with that and yes it is 10:1 so i didn't think that .5 would be a prob with the turbo just gotta keep it under 20 psi at the track and 8-10 daily and i think that i bump to msd 50lbs injectors and a cobra maf and i think i will be ok but what about hp numbers just give an opinion of crank numbers

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
R0b_ said:
Talk to Figgy about that, after you choke on his exhaust fumes.
he was talking about normal cars....not cars like figgys and mine...well mine doesnt really compare to figgys; i havent busted out the dremel yet

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
R0b_ said:
Talk to Figgy about that, after you choke on his exhaust fumes.
Ok, He's totally gutted/stripped and breaks high 13's. I have a swap at 7 psi that runs 13.9. At 10psi I ran 13.6 with a slower 60ft than him. Of course on N20 he is faster but thats not NA is it. You have your opinions, please keep them in the right forum. its CALLED NA, need a link?
EDIT: He runs a 14.0 at 97 and your talking ****??? BTW lets talk about your all motor beast, not someone else. LOL No I'm not biased because I haven't done the all motor thing. See my screen name?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts