SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
boosted G
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got my DET and the intake manifold has some damage. I was wondering if I would sacrafice any power if I just swaped the high and low port manifolds from my DE to the DET? Is there any advantage to either manifolds? Please help. thank you.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Not to highjack the thread, but I never really considered something...

Are any of the DETs low-port ?

Anybody know?

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
the same question popped to my mind too, but i think the answer is no. or wait avenier? i dont think so.

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
94g20t said:
I recently got my DET and the intake manifold has some damage. I was wondering if I would sacrafice any power if I just swaped the high and low port manifolds from my DE to the DET? Is there any advantage to either manifolds? Please help. thank you.
BTW...highport manifolds flow better than lowport manifolds.

Manny

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
iNGEN said:
Not to highjack the thread, but I never really considered something. Are any of the DETs low-port? Anybody know?
I haven't seen any low-port DET. The GTi-R, BB and Avenir motors are all high-ports, AFAIK. I have seen members who have turbo'd their low-port DEs though.

SE-Rawkus said:
That's what all the low-port haters say. Low-port's the way to go baby! :tongue:

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
SE-Rawkus said:

Manny

your just saying that because you have one, hater. you just jealous of us that have a newer better motor. ha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts