SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I've just gotten everything to Re-Boost the ride, All New couplers, T-Bolts to Replace everything, Nismo FPR to Run at 4 Bar, Walbro 255, Oil Line Restrictor (To save my Turbo Seals this time), all new gauges and Rebuilt + Upgraded T25 with T28 internals. Last thing on my to do list is my Manifold. I want to Coat the Manifold with something High Temp for example Hot Jet or ceramic, even powdercoat but I can't find a good spot to do that down here in Miami. There are some Spots in Hialeah that do powdercoating but they don't do sandblasting and add the sandblasting and you're looking at $200+ to powdercoat a small BB Manifold which is nuts. Anyone know a fair priced High Temp Coater? I'd Travel as far as like Davie and maybe a little farther north. Let me know if you can help me out guys! Thanks!

Allan

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
I'm looking to do the same to my exhaust turbine housing on my T3/T04E. Let me know if you find out anything.

Manny

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Manny, I found a Place up in Davie by Towers that does Hot Jet Coatings for an OK price. They said they'll do a Exhuast Turbine Housing for like $50. They Also Quoted $150 for just my manifold. Anyone with some info?? Thanks

Allan

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Nizmonik SE-R said:
Hey Manny, I found a Place up in Davie by Towers that does Hot Jet Coatings for an OK price. They said they'll do a Exhuast Turbine Housing for like $50. They Also Quoted $150 for just my manifold. Anyone with some info?? Thanks

Allan

Allan, I have a friend up here that does powder coating, I jut dont know if he has his oven for it again yet. If he does, I'm sure he'd hook it up checp. BTW, I beleive muleman on the forum does powdercoating. IIRC, he will powdercoat the A/R of the turbine &compressor for like $25.

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Nizmonik SE-R said:

Allan

I went to Hot Shot to get an intake pipe coated. Came out pretty bad ass.

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Serban, I think It was Hot Shot that I spoke to. Do you have their address by any chance. They're located around Towers right? Thats where that guy told me he was around.

Allan

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HOT SHOT PERFORMANCE COATINGS?? If so, I think the address is:

2041 SW 70TH AVE, PLANTATION, FL 33317
Phone: (954) 474-7995

Correct me if i'm wrong.....

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts