SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the highest amount of boost i would be able to push with the stock injectors and ecu?(i have the S3-S4 program)

------------------
Russ Knezic
Place Racing CAI,JWT S4 cams and JWT ECU with S4 program, hotshot gen3 header, greddy SP exhaust, KYB AGX's and Ground Controls, Konig Traffiks with Nitto NT555's

Turbo soon!
N/A is not enough

G

·
0 Posts
When you say "stock ECU", I am assuming that you mean that you will get your current JWT ECU reprogrammed for turbo use. Right?

As for the stock 259cc injectors, how much "boost" you can run is dependent upon what kind of turbo you plan to use. 10 psi on a T3/T04E will produce more airflow than a T25 at 10 psi.

JWT's turbo kit uses the stock injectors with a T28 at about 5-6 psi. I would not run more than this amount of boost with a T25 or T28 on the stock injectors.

I would at least recommend switching to a set of 370cc injectors from a late model 300ZXTT or Infiniti Q45. This will give you more headspace so that you do not max out your small stock injectors.

You can even get JWT to do a 4 bar program with the 370cc injectors. This will help even more.

Good luck,

------------------
Jay Whitely
Tampa, FL
1996 200SX SE-R
GTi-R powered with F-MAX kit

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Hey Russ, it's your Daddy! Dude, why would you even THINK about running stock injectors with a T3/T4? Remind me the next time I see to pimp slap you! At the very least, run the 370cc's with the JWT ECU upgrade. It's only $100 plus the price of the injectors. I thought you said you wanted to be fast?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts