SR20 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have all the valve train off a 93 sr20de highport. I have all stock valves, springs, rocker arms, also both cams with gears. make offers

I also have a Hotshot CAI for a Highport sr20. It was on my car for a little over a month. make me offers

I will look at trades i really a gauge clusther for a 93 se-r. i need some nitrous parts. i need a MSD 6al box. thank let me know

G

·
PDR_sentra said:
I have all the valve train off a 93 sr20de highport. I have all stock valves, springs, rocker arms, also both cams with gears. make offers

I also have a Hotshot CAI for a Highport sr20. It was on my car for a little over a month. make me offers

I will look at trades i really a gauge clusther for a 93 se-r. i need some nitrous parts. i need a MSD 6al box. thank let me know

Ill trade you a MSD 6A Box for the HOT SHOT CAI

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
how much would you want for just the section of the hs cai that goes from the throttle body to the maf. if you are willing to do that how much would you want for just that section. i have the stillen pop charger and i dont want the whole intake just need that first tubing.

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
umm not sure what the whole thing costs but i know the other section and filter are the most expensive part of it. $50 shipped for just that section

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
oh and the two couplers too that are for that section to attach to the throttle body and maf sensor and clamps if you have them. thanks again. just let me know

·
SR20DETERMINED
1,540 Posts
what would you at least want for that section with the couplers and clamps. i know thats not the most expensive part of the whole intake. just let me know. i would be willing to go a little more if necessary. just let me know what you are willing to take for that part

·
Registered
361 Posts
Ill give you a 93 guage cluster + $20 for the Hot Shot intake.
Let me know

Rob

·
Registered
361 Posts
Just want to know if you got my email with the tracking number?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts