SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

not too bad, i want those tails...

oh yeah, if you wanna bother the people and get the tails, call this #... 503.849.9999

------------------
Kenneth

1996 RED 200sx SE-R w/dynomax Superturbo Exhaust

[This message has been edited by UrbN (edited 06-29-2001).]

[This message has been edited by UrbN (edited 06-29-2001).]

G

·
Those taillights are hella sweet. I would definetly pay for those... The only problem is, I called the place and they acted like I was talking in a different language when I mentioned the lights. C'mon everyone, lets bug the hell out of them until we get a straight answer...

------------------
Proud 200sx SE owner

·
Registered
420 Posts
That's a backend of a kit for an S2000. I was just flipping through old issues of Super Street and saw it. Those are the S2000 lights with a the back body kit for it. This was posted earlier, so you might try a search and find some more info.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Yeah, you should search for the first post on this car. I had the guys over at clubsi.com in the photoshop forum make it look a lil better.

G

·
The wing is "RICE O' RONI" but i like the taillights on it.
Sweeeeeeeeeettt. Just dump that damn wing, damn it!!!

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
send that image to APC. We need those tailights.

------------------
Is that a honda? What is that silver thing?

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
ClearCorners.com makes clear tails for our car, but you have to send in your tail lights and they charge you like $350 for clears. The problem is they arent the altezza lights and youll probably get pulled over. I was thinking of ordering them and painting the tops red and leaving the bottom clear (ala civic), but for that price, no way!

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R Stillen Exhaust, Weapon R adapter intake, 17" Chrome w/ Nitto NT 555, Arospeed Adjustable coilovers
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1736588&a=13362808&f=0

1 - 9 of 9 Posts