SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hay yall its Treydee I'm back in the cyber world after being out for a good minute.I'm still running the blue bird setup although,I crashed my silver SE-R back in November,but then I ran up on the deal of a lifetime.This deal consisted of a
red 91 SE-R body in almost mint condition,NX brakes, H&R springs,cross drilled rotors front and back,full ES bushing front and rear sway bars,and a 300 ZX fuel
pump all for $1000.So I got the car and put my motor and tranny in and was good to go I also got even more lucky by commin across the jap 2 door side skirts and jap rear bumper which lucky for me came red.So I'm doin fine and hope you all were cool while I was missin, Holla at me​
:D :D

http://www.floridasr20s.com/cars/trey/trey3.jpg

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
i think you just found WWJD. {What Would Jesus Drive}.... sounds hot, great deal... and get that front bumper painted.

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Yo Trey, where have you been. Did you clean off all the cobwebs from your computer? How did you crash your ride? Dont tell me you finally got a little bit of power and couldnt handle it.

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NO,no,no I was being stupid and hit an F-150 in the rear on I-95,I'm lucky to be alive.Although my H.I.D.'S and Tsuru headlights are gone.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
yo yo yo!!

EVERYBODY needs a RED SE-R!!!!

Its good to see you're still around!!!

We'll be running side by side soon. I feel it.

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay Brain!!!

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whats up everyone I'm still here gettin closer and closer to my return

·
From Miami to New York
1,999 Posts
Treys back and he aint wack! j/k Welcome back mein

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
wow, long gap between posts on this one. Welcome back!

Brent

·
54C PWNS ME
1,840 Posts
SmoothDaddyFig said:
yo yo yo!!

EVERYBODY needs a RED SE-R!!!!

Its good to see you're still around!!!

We'll be running side by side soon. I feel it.

Not to Hijack this thread...

FIGGY!!!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN MAN?! I've lived in Tampa for a year now and i havent seen you yet. **** its been years.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
JimmyNX2000 said:
Not to Hijack this thread...

FIGGY!!!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN MAN?! I've lived in Tampa for a year now and i havent seen you yet. sh*t its been years.
Always read the post date before posting somthing about somthing someone posted grasshoppa:tongue:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
whoever has your old car is lucky
btw welcome bak

1 - 18 of 18 Posts