SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This should be pretty big for all the nissan guys interested. I think Sam (Cruceuno sp?) knows of it and is going to attend. THis is the same as what we went to last year just a ton bigger. They start at speedwise where we were last year then move a block away to another shop. I can't attend cause I have to work on my brother's NX. But for those of you that can it should be cool. All MI peeps.

Brent

At this point, for those interested, here's the plan for Sat April 17th:

***10am-2pm Speedwise Motorsports Open House & Car Show, no entry fee, $50 gift certificate for "Best of Show" chosen by the people, door prizes awarded by raffle ticket 1pm-2pm, hot dogs & hamburgers on the grill for lunch! Call 616-393-6500 or see www.speedwisemotorsports.com for details (in the next few days!).

***10am- ?? Aya Racing Open House and Dyno Day, dyno runs and 1/4 mile runs (yes, on the dyno!) available throughout the day, call 616-394-0523 or see www.ayaracing.com for details (in the next few days!).

***3pm-dark CC Import Open House and Gathering, come check out the shop, the cars and hang out! Hot dogs, hamburgers and whatever else YOU want to bring, on the grill for dinner!

ANY changes will be posted and updated here! As for rain......the car show is out, the die hards will still bring out their cars, but still come to check out ALL THREE SHOPS!!!

Thanks! TJ

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear ya, if preston's manifold had come in two weeks ago I wouldn't have to be there this weekend working on it. The guys were asking about the "turbo nissan crew" on the exceed speed forums as well. So they know we are around.

Brent

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yeah I will be there, I posted a thread about this... which no one commented on. Holland is really getting big into the Import Scene with a few shops and lots of cars around. Makes me sad that I live in Grand Rapids now. I will be there, Nissans represented well there last year and I hope to see some guys out. PM if you want more information or directions or something.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Here is the info from the other thread I posted. Has a link to pics from the show last year:

For those that came to the September show at the new Speedwise shop they are doing it again to kick off the new year. The event will be this Saturday, April 17th at their shop just like last time. I know this is short notice but come on out if you can, we had an awesome Nissan turnout last time. Their address to look up directions is on their site:

Speedwise

Also for those who might not remember I have some pics from the last show there on my website:

2003 Show Pics

hit me up if you are coming out. I can not stay too long after the show because I need to head out of town, but for sure will be there during the show.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Man, I was in Holland for work in Feb. If I would have known so many people were in the area, I would have tried to meet up with anyone.

·
Registered
493 Posts
There are not a lot of guys in Holland, but close enough to make it an easy trip. I live about 25 minutes away and still use Speedwise as my shop.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, a noob that I don't know. Where are you from and what do you drive man? Always nice meeting more nissan peeps.

Brent

·
Registered
351 Posts
hey Brent i am from Caledonia. (it is 10min s. of GR) i drive a 1991 sentra xe 2dr with a ga16de 5spd. i go up to big rapids a couple times in the summer for camping maybee we can hook up and i can check out your turbo beast

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am usually around. Just IM me and i will try and be there.

Brent

·
Registered
493 Posts
Where was everyone? I did not see anyone from the Forum. There were very few Nissans... a few 240s but they were all pretty much stock and dreaming about SR20s...

Brent, there were a bunch of guys from Ferris there promoting some show they are doing next Saturday. I can not make it but they handed out flyers to everyone. I met a guy named Will who has a 240 who wants to do an SR20 swap.

They all knew the "Nissan Crew" though... so good thing you all are representing up there for us.

It was a good show, much larger then the last one. The scene in West Michigan is really growing. Next time I hope to see some Forum members around.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I posted I couldn't make it cause I had to work on my brother's Nx. And it isn't running yet. For some reason the relays aren't clicking and powering up, like the fuel pump relay. No fuel in the lines at all. Not sure what to check next.

I plan to stop by the ferris show if I can find the time. My brother has Guards and I have a couple big papers due, as well as getting his car running if I don't today.

Brent

·
Registered
351 Posts
i stoped by for like 20 min. i thought it was a bunch of ricers (civics blah...) i saw your nx it is the red one right(cruceno)? you probably didn't see my car because i parked on the other side of the building (so no one would see how big of a pos it is right now) i liked the interior VERY clean. that viper was SICK. srt10.

·
Registered
493 Posts
what do you drive? you should of waited by my car to say what up. Last time like 10 people from the forum were there and we chilled. I thought I was the lone ranger. The show was a little ricey... mad Civics running around that town. A few hot S2000s though and a sweet 350Z. Glad you liked my interior. I kept having to pop my hood for the 240 guys who wanted to see an Sr20.... so I left it popped even though my engine bay was lookin mad dirty.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts