SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF? are you guys seeing what is happening?
airplanes crashing into buildings bombs and **** and then the building just collapsed! jesus this **** is crazy!

·
Registered
105 Posts
This is one of the worst things I've ever seen.

------------------
--Saving money and dreaming--
--99 SE-L 'bout stock
--TVR 2500M (being restored)

G

·
0 Posts
Nobody at work has done anything today because they are all craping their pants over it. What a bunch of wimps.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I can see everything outtah my house...that shiet is crazy no more twin towers...that shiet is sick...8 planes high jacked...as of now 4 more left to go.

G

·
0 Posts
I take back what I said before. I realize this is a huge deal once i hit couple news sites. I hope all your friends and family are ok. Not to mention national security.

G

·
0 Posts
Needless to say...Bush will get all the money he needs now for his missle defense program. And what was it that could get a country out of a recession quick? Oh yeah...WAR! Grab your guns boys, time for Uncle Sam to kick some ass.

------------------
91 Sentra SE-R with mods.

·
Registered
105 Posts
**** the economy. War results in massive loss of life. With the weapons of mass destruction countries possesse, we do not want a war. Not to mention, we can't really war terrorists.

------------------
--Saving money and dreaming--
--99 SE-L 'bout stock
--TVR 2500M (being restored)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Heaven's gates will be busy today. May all those who have perished today find peace and refuge there.

Hell's gates will have a few kamikaze hijackers as permanent residents.

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
**** is exactly right. We can't war against a terrorist group or faction, but we will more than likely take it out on their particular country. This is a very scary time for the US. I want everyone to realize that we are in a serious TOP LEVEL STATE of EMERGENCY! Be afraid.
I just pray that the terrorism is over. We've come to this forum for our love of cars, now we need to use this forum to show love to our lost ones!
We are at war!

G

·
0 Posts
I can't think about anything else now. When I first heard, it was 1 plane, i assumed some little private puddle jumper or something. 3 planes later flown with precision accuracy into highly populated landmarks, I am concerned. I don't overreaction is possible..10,000 killed??? .....

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">10,000 killed???</font>
andymainer,

there could have been up to 50,000 people working at the twin towers...not to mention lives lost on the planes, and the pentagon!

·
Registered
449 Posts
yes ppl were celebrating and ****...The whole idea or point i got from this is that. It seems like they had a plan to detory our whole capitalist system and show the weakness we have. But true we cant fight terrorists...They can be anywhere or attack anywhere. Its not a war, cause its not a country against us. Itsa group of people. Anyways, the leader of the country wasnt happy...So there is no way there is a war. I dunno, we will see.

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Fellow SE-R peeps WTF is going on. All my prayers are out to all those people who got hurt. God bless them all. I am in the Coast Guard and this **** is scaring the **** out of me. Trust me the US government will take care of this. The people responsible for this will pay. Once again my heart and prayers are with all those families who lost loved ones today!

Red 92 Classic
--------------------
I wish I could strap a missle to the SE-R and go and **** some terrorists up!

[This message has been edited by SE-Rican (edited 09-11-2001).]

·
Registered
909 Posts
I am in the Air Force and am stuck on base right now. We are on full alert! I am ready to go wherever and whenever I am told to try and take care or all these ****ers!!!!!

MarC

G

·
0 Posts
Sorry Saaby that wasn't really a question. Just wondering how this all happened. It seems likely that some of us will know someone who has died with numbers up around 10k.. Basically a one sided war was already launched against us. I think Boston is most at risk right now...

·
Registered
448 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by andymainer:
Basically a one sided war was already launched against us. I think Boston is most at risk right now... </font>
Nevermind Boston...Pray for Connecticut.

We have the highest concentration of military manufacturing/development in the country. United Technologies in Hartford is a 1st level internet NODE (Read Military communications) as well.

We make Jet fighters engines (Pratt), attack helicopters, (Sikorsky), and are the only Nuclear submarine manufacturing facility in the country. (Electric Boat), not to mention all the cottage aerospace industry stuff like Hamilton Sunstrand etc etc. All this in a state the can be traveled in 1.5hrs East/West and 45min North/South

I think if we go to war, our state will be a major target for terroist attacks.

This is a very sad day for America.

[This message has been edited by Jay Hass (edited 09-11-2001).]

·
Stockish TC
1,275 Posts
Yeah, this is not an easy situation. have you guys heard of FEMA, the gov't within the gov't, if they take over it's probably martial law. So, get ready for war just in case. But, it's no easy shizt, it is not an attack from a country, and attacking a country for this incident is crazy, because other countries are likely to ally for their cause and major War will break lose. If we attack Afghanistan or any Middle East Country, the only ally we have there is Israel(and only part of it). Let's just pray things go for the best, and that ole Mr. W makes the right decision,
JCC

1 - 20 of 33 Posts