SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been on the SE-R list for a few months but jut found out about the 98-99 SE group here. Just thought I would stop by and say HI. I have a 98 SE in Sierra Pine (funky green) loaded except for ABS, 16xxx miles. Just received my HS gen 3 header and have the GC/AGX setup sitting in the garage waiting for installation. Still waiting on the HS CAI shipment. Spoke to Jay H @ Accel. Pluss and he was checking into STBs for a GB for the 95-97 and 98-99.

JS

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Let us know about the 98-99 FSTB thing! #1 what brand and #2 what's the GB price?

Welcome! :)

Got any pics of your car? Don't get to see many of those green Sentras (if any) out there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't have any pics at this time. Did see one for sale on Ebay the other day. Guy was starting at 10,500 and it had 33xxx. I paid less than that with 16xxx from the dealer. I think it is tough to sell a green car these days. I am thinking about a custom plate that reads GRNHRNT (green hornet). I will keep you posted on the STB, Jay was talking about a fnt/rr set for the GD.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
stick to the st bars for now, I think we might be making some soon, so watch out for those, when they come out, I will probably get the prototypes and I will, as always, tell you what I think of them.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
speaking of suspension stuff, what do you guys know about rear anti-sway bars with the beam rear suspension. Does the Nu-tech adjustable Geo has been talking about fit? Or should we stick with suspension techniques?

Jacen 1999 Sentra SE Limited, blue, looks stock!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts