SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.jbl.com/car/GTi/gti_installs_3.asp

After a long Hiatus from the main list (and what sems to be society) Brian Chang from Long Island NY seems to be back. And from judging this stereo set up his car is destined to hit the car show circuit again. I am behind this effort 100%. This car has N/A power to match and I have seen it run over 100mph already so I amd a few others who were at the LI convention back in 1998 can tell you this is not just a show car. It may not be the fastest but it does go.
Hats off to you Brian!

M

·
0 Posts
Thanks Pretty White,
Planning on changing the wheels to something in a 17x7 with 205/40/17. Also working on a new head unit, as this one is old (but less that 3 hours play on it!) The car now has 16,725 Smiles on it, and is running strong. Since you have seen it, I have done the JWT ECU, and the ACT 6 puck clutch. Does that guy you know with the LOW mileage classic still around? How many miles now?

------------------
Enjoying The Ride

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mr Clean:
Thanks Pretty White,
Planning on changing the wheels to something in a 17x7 with 205/40/17. Also working on a new head unit, as this one is old (but less that 3 hours play on it!) The car now has 16,725 Smiles on it, and is running strong. Since you have seen it, I have done the JWT ECU, and the ACT 6 puck clutch. Does that guy you know with the LOW mileage classic still around? How many miles now?

</font>
Well, his Talon got totalled so he was driving teh classic for a while, but he bought a 95TSi and a Galant VR4 so the Sentra is under the covers again. probally around 10K on it or more . I am not sure. gotta ask. But I think you and him have the only 91's with undr 18K on the clock.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Very nice, Custom without being too ricey!
Wouldn't work for me though, no room for Race tires with those big speakers in the trunk.
I love the engine compartment though!

------------------
Art R.
1992 Sentra SE-R
SCCA Solo II Driver
Cal Club #823 E Stock

·
Registered
404 Posts
Nice but get rid of those headlight covers, just my opinion

------------------
92'xe/w-primera swap
Soon to be NOS fed

M

·
0 Posts
The headlight covers are GONE!!! Getting some new 17 wheels...It is a never ending project!
Brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts