SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nothings wrong with it. but if it was me id get a new flex pipe. its a tad frayed. but ill get a better look at it tomorrow when its off. no dibs though money talks. the moment pics go up and you want it pm me for paypal. never shipped anything to pr is there any thing different when shipping stuff to pr ?

stratton.

·
boost virus infects me
836 Posts
STRATTON said:
nothings wrong with it. but if it was me id get a new flex pipe. its a tad frayed. but ill get a better look at it tomorrow when its off. no dibs though money talks. the moment pics go up and you want it pm me for paypal. never shipped anything to pr is there any thing different when shipping stuff to pr ?

stratton.
Prices are a little higher for shipping but not much.

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry i havent gotten back to most pms or this thread. if nismo1997 doesnt take it soon ill sell it to the first person to provide paypal. all let yall know what happens.

stratton.

·
I love Katamari
1,187 Posts
STRATTON said:
sorry i havent gotten back to most pms or this thread. if nismo1997 doesnt take it soon ill sell it to the first person to provide paypal. all let yall know what happens.

stratton.
I'm pm'ed you last week - what's your paypal addy? (your profile allows e-mail, but doesn't show the address)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts