SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for my B14....does it fit Bluebird det's? or is it strictly for a hotshot turbo kit, t3? correct?

let me know guys, i want a front mount i can just put together and get rolling...

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
they have a kit for the bb.. that is what i have. I personally wouldn't get the intercooler tho... it's tiny as hell and a rip off! the piping is nice quality tho

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its gotta be better than a bb topmount, is it a HKS core?

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BlkB14 said:
well its gotta be better than a bb topmount, is it a HKS core?
oh i got a pretty sweet price quote from jgy too....

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Even with Jason's pricing ( by far the best) Its still a waste to get there INtercoolers. You'd be better off getting just the piping and buying an INtercooler off Ebay. IMO

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
I had that intercooler and thought it was ok, I know HS has since put bigger intercoolers in their kits.

You can get a Spearco bar and plate like I did from Ebay for $380 shipped. (29x6x3)

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe i will just get it and get a bigger i/c later so i will have all the piping, unless jgy will sell me just the needed piping and couplers etc. etc.

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
BlkB14 said:
maybe i will just get it and get a bigger i/c later so i will have all the piping, unless jgy will sell me just the needed piping and couplers etc. etc.
IIRC you CAN buy just the piping, acutally I know you can. My friend bought the HS piping kit from him and bought the Forge from him also.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
get the hs intercooler kit and a forge from jgy... thats what i would do if i had to do it all over again

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
The i/c in the current HS kits is *much* bigger. The old one was a fairly small HKS.

·
All go, all show
504 Posts
DO you need a picture of the bigger i/c from hotshot? I have it on my car, I think it looks great. They actually sent me the small one at first, then mentioned they had brought out the larger one, it is much better, and more intimidating!

·
Registered
207 Posts
would it fit a gtir kit?

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
yea that is bigger, and loooks great, except the piping hanging out the bottom..
i should'nt have that problem w/ a BB right?

and i see u had to cut the bumper support/crash bar, was it a bitch??

btw: anyone know the Forge specs?

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
SR20RACER said:
That IC does fit well in there. Nice pics. Did you remove the bumper support or did you cut it?
The bumper support needed to be cut to fit the intercooler. If you look at my gallery you can see sakerocket1 going at it with an angle grinder. LOL

BlkB14 said:
im curious to see it w/ the front bumper on.
Are you kidding me? Dude look again in the gallery!!!

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea i saw that after i posted, lol, i edited my post...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts