SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SR20GE P11
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have the Stillen header and I'm contemplating changing over to the Hotshot. Is there anybody out there that has had both?
What do I stand to gain? The hot shot is a bigger header.

Nigel

95G20t/Auto
Stillen header/Intake, JWT/Ecu/S3 Cams, Greddy MX exhaust.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I had a hot shot 2nd gen then went to stillen 4 to 1 when I first came out. i also had a stillen tri-y first I think that one had the most power.the hot shot 2nd gen I liked because it had a lot of top end .where stillens 4 to 1 is solid off the start but seams backed up top end..so I think hot shot would be the best in power.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I have had both on my car, and I could not tell the diffrence. the hp diffrence is minimal. like 1.5 or so, but the stillen 4-1 makes a little more down low. just keep it.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I have had both on my car, and I could not tell the diffrence. the hp diffrence is minimal. like 1.5 or so, but the stillen 4-1 makes a little more down low. just keep it.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Dude unless your getting a Hotshot for free or are rich as hell it's not worth it. Its like a 3hp difference between the headers.

I have the Hotshot G3 BTW and what a nice kick in the ass it was

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

1 - 6 of 6 Posts