SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

I am looking to do a fairly mild turbo on my car, and I want to use the intercooler that Mike Gosselin has, which I also believe is used by Hotshot for their kit. Could anyone tell me approximately how much this intercooler costs with the endtanks included.

Has anyone heard if Hotshot is going to get around to making the front mount intercooler+piping kit for the DET installs?
This would be very handy in my situation.

Thanks for the help guys!

Lyn Labahn

96 200SX SER

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
I have been busy trying to finish rebuliding the head on the DET. I promised pics of piping (to reloacte the DET intercooler to the front) friend and I put together (and can make copies of) but so far he has been missing so I dont have the pics :-( Email me and as soon as I get them I can email them to you.

------------------
93 NX2K
some stuff and a DET
"project street mod?"
1988 BMW M3 w/ a few toys

·
Registered
424 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lyn Labahn:
Has anyone heard if Hotshot is going to get around to making the front mount intercooler+piping kit for the DET installs?
</font>
I just e-mailed Hotshot about that. They said: "You can go directly through HKS to purchase the intercooler as we do not sell the components separately."

------------------
96 w/ HS CAI, timing @ 17, 92 I/E cams, Naxos muffler, Eibach Sportlines, Front struts: Motivational, Rear shocks: KYB AGX's, S/T sway bars, ES lower control arm bushings and motor mounts, Courtesy F/R STB, APC Clear corners, Stillen grille, and Focus short throw.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I have heard that SR20 Development has pre-made IC piping to front mount the stock BB IC. I will call them when I can. Their number is 1-619-69-TURBO

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts