SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is that kit even in production? Haven't heard of anybody on this forum or main mailing list with this kit...

$3299 is a good price though...

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
the hotshot kit is like $700 cheaper now! I want it now!

-saaby

------------------
Red 99 SE with: CAI, Stillen Front STB, Redline MT90, ES Motor Mounts (4-set), Timing changed to 15 degrees

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Saaby:
the hotshot kit is like $700 cheaper now! I want it now!

-saaby

</font>
To everyone who wants any Hotshot product and has to wait a a while to get it I realize why you do now. Be paitent with HS. The shop is not as big as you would think. It is a family run 6 man operation trying to fill hundreds of orders a week. They do all the piping work themselves. I just know. Been talking with John lately.

G

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jacen99SE:
Dr. Lew Shadoff has the Hotshot turbo in his auto 200SX SE-R. He has a webpage, but I don't have the link. Search the mailing list archives and you should find it.</font>
Lew is here in Houston. It's a beautiful kit. Check out his page.

------------------

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
jason,

I got his html's saved on hard disk for later reference

-saaby

------------------
Red 99 SE with: CAI, Stillen Front STB, Redline MT90, ES Motor Mounts (4-set), Timing changed to 15 degrees

·
Registered
487 Posts
I just noticed on the HS website that the turbo kit does not include the JWT ecu. So for those that don't already have it, they wil have to spend another $500-$600 or so to get it to run.

------------------

1 - 8 of 8 Posts