SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here using the Hotshot Turbo kit? Past experiences? Know of others that have the kit? Just looking for some feedback about experiences, quality, completeness, and power output of the kit? Times or dyno numbers also Please!!!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
>http://community.webshots.com/user/jwbrockman

Hey, that's my photo page! I'm not a customer, those pics are of Justin R's neat turbo car. It looks like a really impressive kit though, really high quality stuff, and he ran 13.7 at 7 psi with it at New England Dragway recently. As I recall, the price was pretty reasonable too. He has the 3" downpipe option, BTW. I'm sure he will chime in on the thread before long. he is on the forum.

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys! yeah those are some nice pics....looks like a quality kit...yeah by looking at their website..price isn't too bad..hmmm....anybody else with any experience with the kit?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey, this is Justin. I own the black Classic Josh mentioned that is in his pictures. I have to say that I am very impressed and happy with the Hot Shot turbo kit. So far my best time at the track was a 13.2 at 104 mph running 8 psi. This was on Nitto Drag Radials. As Josh said, I did have a 3" downpipe made up. It fits because I got rid of my A/C (compressor would be in the way). It cost me an extra $100. Everyone who has seen the kit or ridden in my car has been impressed with the quality and performance. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Justin

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Justin! Thanks for the reply! Hey yeah If you don't mind bro...i'd like to ask you a couple of questions about the kit. Email me at [email protected] so I can get a hold of you. Thanks man

1 - 9 of 9 Posts