SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
jdmjimi said:
i see in the section that they are 2 different types of sr20ve one of the 187 the other 204..if anyone knows please let me know.....
One, 187, has a distributor strapped to the side of the head, has 4 leads poking out of it.
The fuel rail is a side feed, the injectors are IN the rail, therefore 'low' by the actual head.

The other, 204, has a crank-angle sensor only, in the same area as the dizzy, but NO HT leads.
The injectors are top-feed, pretty self explanatory.

Good luck with your search.

BTW they are becoming common down here, after I've spent moon-beams on my 187... :mad:

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
sure..jdm warehouse is in paterson..i can take u their..lets meet up saturday and well go their..they have a sr16ve in stock now and also a 20v ..let me know..boost is very addictive..but ve is more of an adrenaline rush..neck snapping fun at 4500

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
t bags said:
sure..jdm warehouse is in paterson..i can take u their..lets meet up saturday and well go their..they have a sr16ve in stock now and also a 20v ..let me know..boost is very addictive..but ve is more of an adrenaline rush..neck snapping fun at 4500
Can you PM me the phone # for these guys at JDM warehouse. I have it somwhere but I dont want to go and dig up my files to find it.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts