Areomotive FPR Kit
HS CAI
K&N Filter RX-4990
UR 2pc. Pulley Kit
ES MM,TM & Shifter Bushings
Clutchnet Clutch & Flywheel
SSAC Header
Hallow CAT
Dynomax Bullet 4" Muffler w/2.5" inlet/outlet(resonator)
Custom bent 2.5" Piping
Apexi N1 Muffler

·
Blast From The Past...
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Classic SE-R said:
sounds good, dont forget to drop the timing depending on the shot size
Yeah I was going to retard the timing to about 13*... I think I might get some other cam's also. Just debating on which one's, I am currently talking to a couple forum member's that have some for sale. Some HKS 264 stage 1's and some JWT S3's are available, it's just money I need now since I have spent a lot as is.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
dont' be mean guys, it's "timing challenged"

·
Blast From The Past...
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
STRATTON said:
yes it does, CYDALFAKA 3 buy my jwt 100 shot nitrious tuned ecu, click the link in my sig.

stratton.
Thanks but no thanks, I dont have any more damn money to spend. I am trying to get some S4's as I type this right now, so if and when I get them my account will be tapped!! But again thanks for the offer...:biggthump

·
Blast From The Past...
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have all the item's listed in my 1st post except the S4's which I am in the process of still getting. Now the project of getting this stuff installed will begin real soon!! Damn, I can't wait to see what my SE-L can do after all of this?! Anyway's just wanted to give an update of my NX wet kit project...Laterz!!

·
Blast From The Past...
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HkSBlueBird4u said:
everything was good excpet 4' exhaust... just remove cat or put a electrical cut out.. 3' the most.. i have 2.5 str8 back ,no cat, to greddy sp... awesome... free flowing fuk
Well the Dynomax muffler is actually 4" round with 2.5" inlet/outlet, I will install it right after the CAT and then go 2.5" all the way back to my Apexi N1 muffler. So my exhaust will be exactly 2.5" from secondary pipe of my PS header all the way back.

·
Blast From The Past...
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BottlefedB14 said:
Yes it will be a fast retarded car. My timeing is at +25 on the 100 shot. :D
Ill say it agian to JWT (n20) RULES its the best ecu they make imo.
Got any times on the car yet i want to compar it to mine???
No time's or #'s yet, I am still putting everything together. Still trying to source other piece's and such, like a set of S4's at this moment.

Oh btw is that your correct timing I am reading, you have it set at 25* while on nitrous?!

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.