SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nismo King
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen tons of these clutches on eBay for sale and am not sure how good they are. They are made by Pro Clutch. I am swapping engines and want to put a performance clutch in while the motors out. Does anyone know of any good aftermarket ones, preferably cheap. Please let me know if you know anything. Also, does anyone know if it would be worth it to lighten the stock flywheel? Anyone know where I can get a cheap aftermarket flywheel? Let me know what companies and the prices. Thanks
Here is the link to the eBay clutch:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2467524667&category=33730

I am planning on getting a Stage 2 clutch. Thanks again
-Sam

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Sam, I am going to recommend that you buy a JWT pp and '00 SE disc for your car. You're going to remain N/A, right?

·
Nismo King
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I'm going to stay N/A, atleast for awhile. How much do you think that would run? Is the '00 SE plate a good upgrade? Let me know. Also, do you still wanna come over this weekend to help me out a little with it? I'm picking up the motor Friday. Saturday would be a great time. And do you know anyone else who is local who might want to come? Let me know. Thanks
-Sam

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
I know who to bring. Just call my cell and remind me dude. I have a bad bad habit of forgetting things. We'll talk more about your clutch stuff when we meet Saturday.

·
Registered
381 Posts
i was goin to get a stage 1 proclutch disc only 80 bucks, but i ended up getting a clutchnet carbon-pro disc. they cost 180, but the springs are reinforced pretty good. i had an 01 se disc and it blew a spring with the ACT HD PP. OEM discs are a no no IMO

·
Registered
381 Posts
i agree after comparing an my old se disc to my clutchnet disc theres no goin back :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts