SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
stirring but plain-faced
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these a couple of days ago and had a friend scan them for me. They where taken the day I bought the car. Got it for $850 bucks. Its changes quite a bit in the past 2 years.

And here is what the car looks like now

·
BANNED!!eleven
840 Posts
tight. looks very clean now. every time i see a classic, it makes me miss mine more.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Looks much better than before! Nice job!

·
stirring but plain-faced
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks alot guys. Yes I know the filter is huge it came with the MAF, Im going to get a K&N once i get some cash. The GTR badge is long gone, it was just a fake ebay one i think.

·
Registered
593 Posts
i want a fmic :(

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Man it looked like **** before. GOod job man. Should of started its life with you then it wouldn't have ended messed up.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Very sweet. did u have to major bodywork to fix that bad boy up?

·
stirring but plain-faced
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Nope no major body work at all. It has some little dings here and there, but i could really care less. The only major problem was the passenger side fender. It is hard to see in the first pics but it was pushed in right behind the corner light. I pulled the fender of and was able to pop it back out pretty well. It still has a small dent but not nearly as bad as before. The paint isnt great but if I keep wax on it it seems to look alright. I just recently got rid of the ghetto mesh grill and now have a factory nissan unit that i think looks alot better. Ill get some new pics when Im back home this weekend to finish up a couple little things on the car. Finally get to bring it back to school with me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts